Umm, so just what was it that turned this lying, murdering pack of muslim assholes
into such perfect poll subjects?

Quote all the statistics basics you like, but I would have thought that we were all
aware of the vagaries of polls at the best of times, let alone on a subject such as
this.
Just what questions were asked, by whom, and of whom?
And what was their agenda?
It isn't all down to sample sizes you know.

How many muslims think OBL is a nice guy?
How many want to destroy the West?
How many are wife-beating crazed fanatics?
Dare say it varies from day to day and place to place.
Does Mike care what the real answer is anyway?
I get the feeling he doesn't.
The only number we can quote with any confidence is : not all of them.

Its been interesting though. I have difficulty getting inside
the head of someone that could think so little of individuals
that they could fly a plane into a building full of people
who had nothing more in common than being (mostly) born in the
same country. How could a person make such an outrageous leap of
morality that they could think that these individuals deserved to
die just cos they were Americans? Seemed so alien that an apparently
intelligent person (as some of the hijackers were) could hold such
thoughts in their head and still be considered sane.

So thanks Mike, your input has helped me glimpse how such people think.

Andrew