----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Killer Bs Discussion'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 1:33 AM
Subject: RE: Winning the War on Terror

> This is exactly what a Kerry adminstration will sound like and feel like.
> Ick. Poo. Barf.
>
> We're going to go kill a bunch of people in Fallujah in less than a week.
> Friends of your friends.
>
> Useful idiot. Does it ring a bell? I thought not. Idiots have bad high
> frequency hearing.

Why are you so sure that proof by insult is valid?  I gave solid, factually
based counter examples, and you reply by calling me an idiot.  I'd be
curious to see if you also consider the folks of the Enlightenment idiots.
Do you consider your views correct a priori, simply because they are your
views, or is there at least a theoretical possibility that you could be
wrong?

I'm debating whether you actually believe what you post or if you are just
looking for crabby  kids name William walking above you. :-)

Dan M.