Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten wrote:

Hi,

This message is to inform you that Nick's Brin-L service has just dumped an infected message send by Deborah's machine, on the brin-l list. Just to warn the list. And to Nick and Deborah I'd want to suggest that they upgrade their virus protection a notch or two. :o)

Infected message was send by
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the subject of Re: Excel file
and contained the virus: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The server strips off attachments, so it didn't really come from the list, unless something is terribly wrong.

I suspect it is the usual virus forging the return address that makes it appear to have come from the list.

Nick

-- Nick Arnett Director, Business Intelligence Services LiveWorld Inc. Phone/fax: (408) 551-0427 [EMAIL PROTECTED]