At 01:46 PM 4/3/04, Erik Reuter wrote:
On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 01:27:45PM -0600, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

> Here's a clue:  It is extremely rude to make unfounded allegations
> about a person who is not present in front of his wife who is present.
> You owe "S" an apology.

Last time: Pay attention! Get a clue! I won't be replying to your
nonsense anymore.

I personally don't care if you respond to anything I post or not. And it doesn't matter if you happen to think that "JD" is indeed a past member of this list. You still owe that past list member's wife an apology for making your assertions openly in front of the whole list and her. If you suspected that "JD" :== "J", or even if you have hard evidence to that fact, you should have informed the list owners privately rather than bringing it up on the list.

-- Ronn! :)