Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

A> I'm so confused . . .
n>
d> At 03:30 AM 4/6/04, Mike Lee wrote:

t>> Ok, we confess. John Doe and Mike Lee are the same person. Well,
h>> we're two
e>> personalities of the same person. If you ban us from this list, we
 >> will sue
m>> you under ADA.
o>>
s>> If you think it's hard listening to us fight, you ought to have to be
t>> in the
 >> bathroom in the morning with us. You're getting off easy.
e>>
v>> Every morning, I try to make a reasonable argument, but then it
i>> always ends
l>> up with me trying to hang that sonofabitch from the shower rod. Just
 >> when I
m>> think I've strung him up this time, I pass out and wake up with my
u>> head half
s>> in the toilet.
t>>
 >> Still, somehow, I always make it to work on time.
b>>
e>> >> Deborah Harrell wrote:

s>> > > If your supposition is correct, I agree; people are capable of
i>> change,
d>> > > and should be allowed to demonstrate that.
e>> >
w>> > Certainly.  Elsewhere.
a>> >
y>> > Subscribing under a pseudonym doesn't demonstrate positive
s>> > change to me.
 >> > In a moderated message, "John Doe" says he's "holding off
p>> > on answering" my direct question about his identify, so I'm
o>> > going to assume that he is the person I suspected.
s>
t>
i> Top Posting Is Evil Maru
n>
g>You had to make me scroll down here, didn't you? :o)
!>