Personally, what I think is the nail in the coffin is (as the Fool said) it
just doesn't make sense...

First, why go through the trouble to mount a missile launching pod to a
jumbo jet at all, when you can just retrofit an *internal* missile launcher?
These aircraft have quite a bit of internal volume, and missiles do not need
to have a rail or tube to launch (other than to carry it).

Of course, why would you need a missile at all? Especially since the
aircraft clearly plowed into the buildings? The spot on the tower they
claimed to be an illuminating laser(?) looked more like the windows
shattering from the shock cone of an aircraft travelling at 500mph.

If you want to find something, you'll find it. I suspect this individual had
fantasies of conspiracy theories to begin with, and went out to find the
evidence he was looking for to support his theory.

Damon.