--- Erik Reuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Uh uh. That wasn't the implied question. Do you LIKE
> them (collectively?
> I don't care who you've dated...)? It certainly
> doesn't sound like it
> to me. You said you like "American people", but I
> don't see it in your
> writing. You appear to like some, but not others.
> --
> Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/

I have no idea what you mean.  I may disagree with
some of them, but there's no American whom I wouldn't
defend.  There are some who are mistaken.  Some who
actively wish to harm those things which I would give
anything to defend.  But that doesn't make them any
less my countrymen.

=====
Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]