http://www.rawstory.com/exclusives/womack/gay_republicans.htm

"About a million gay votes went to George W. Bush in 2000. Frankly, I don’t think that it’s absurd of me to ask: What the hell is wrong with these people? Did they think that they were voting for someone more moderate on gay issues? Like Pat Buchanan?"

<snip>

"That’s quite a shock. How exactly does one weigh the pros and cons of becoming a gay Republican? “Well, I’m opposed to the institutionalized marginalization of myself, but I’m in favor of drilling Alaska.” Or, “I dislike laws that make it illegal for me to have sex, but that upper-income tax break looks pretty tempting.” And then there’s my favorite: “Sure, I’d like to get married, but I think I’d rather be able to buy a gun without a background check.”"

LOL

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It is our belief, however, that serious professional users will run out of things they can do with UNIX." - Ken Olsen, President of DEC, 1984.