> From: Gautam Mukunda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> http://oxblog.blogspot.com/2004_05_02_oxblog_archive.html#1083
> 58591971936946
>
> Ritu, Andrew, I'm sure the Iraqis would be _much_
> better off if nothing like this ever happened there.
>
> I am willing to make a bet that no report of this, or
> anything like it, will show up in the supposedly
> "independent" news sources that you two rely on.

I don't recall it making the front pages Gautam, no.
That's been reserved for other, more "exciting" stories.
But you forget, I am in Australia. Our SAS was blowing up Iraqi's
before war was even declared, so fear not, I am well supplied with
biased media on both sides.

It is a shame that more of the good stuff does not get told,
but that's the way our 'Free Press' works. They want blood
and excitement and gore. And that's our fault as much as anyones.

Andrew