On Sat, May 08, 2004 at 11:13:19PM +0000, Alberto Monteiro wrote:

> But that is the whole problem, isn't it? There's no evidence that they

> would cost even less than 3 times the current price.

>I see no problem. What evidence do you have that the tellurium cells
would >cost more than 3 times conventional poly-silicon solar cells
after the >technology has been developed? The zero'th order assumption,
until further >information is available, would be that the cost would
eventually be >roughly comparable to Si cells.

Exactly, and if they cost the same amount and do 3times the power....
that means cheaper :)