> Richard Baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Debbi said:

> > (You can also use the dark chocolate squares for
> > baking, but that makes more than one cup and you
> have
> > to heat the milk _before_ adding it, or else you
> > get teeny chocolate pieces swimming in the milk.)

> I used to make hot chocolate with real chocolate and
> cream, topped with
> whipped cream and with a dash of rum. It's not safe
> to drink more than about one of them a month!
>
> Rich, who was once ordered by a girl to become his
> beverage slave after one taste of this drink.

<throws back head and laughs>
"Let me become your personal beverage slave..."
*That's* a line I've never heard before.  :)

If I'm being particularly indulgent, I use whole milk
and add a bit of either heavy or whipped cream at the
end; I've never tried rum, but like a dash of Kahlua
or Frangelica (peppermint schnapps is only good when
you're camping and need something to improve that
instant cocoa around the campfire, IMHO).  But to use
pure cream...now *that's* decadent.

Debbi
Vote For The Best Pick-up Line Maru   ;D