On 5 Jun 2004, at 12:43 am, Robert Seeberger wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Deborah Harrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 5:07 PM Subject: Re: Southern-ness test

William T Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://www.tricklefan.com/southern/test.html

Debbi
Luv Dem Crawfish, But Pass On Dos Chitlins! Maru

Chitlins are good! So's oxtail soup, tripe, and collard greens. How bout fried ocra? Or a tomater with a salt shaker? Peanut butter and banana sandwich? Fried sweet taters?

Yum! It was mostly the food and drink questions I got right.

International cuisine Maru

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."
-George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002