----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Paul" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 2:09 AM
Subject: RE: Requests for Proposals

> "I would very much appreciate help in understanding how the
> US set up the Bathe party...or how we ensured Hussein rose in it."
>
> I didn't see an answer from him on this.  If you could
> enlighten me on this,
>

>I haven't had time to read all this thread, just noticed this one at
random.
>I don't recall making that claim, if I did, and didn't answer your
question,
it would be because I would have no idea what I was talking about :)

You made the claim in a post on 4/6/04, which I received at 11:51, in the
following exchange:

<quote>
Dan:
>I believe that the Catholic confession for "what we have done and what we
>have failed to do" is a very valid encapsulation for morality.  We are
>responsible for evil we could have stopped, as well as the evil we do
>ourselves.  True, raping someone and standing by while another is raped
are
>not equally evil, but both are evil.

Andrew:
So we did the latter for 30 years, after putting the rapist in power, and
now we decided its our turn.
And that makes us Princes of Morality? So you die in a paper shreder or in
from a tank shot.
Dead you are.

<end quote>

By "the rapist", I think you meant Hussein, since that's what the metaphor
referred to.  Your mentioned 30 years, reinforced that idea.

Dan M.