Russell Chapman wrote:

Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

I am asking the very specific question: "Why it is inconceivable that if it is the case that God exists, then He has told Catholics that He does not approve of contraception?" Please address all responses to answering that question. And yes, I'm still serious, and still have a point here.)

I think my position is that it is inconceivable that the Catholics got told, but no-one else did... That was the thrust of my original question.

Since I suspect this is gonne end up in one of these did - did not discussions I'll first point to this site. It might be of interest in the discussion. Contraception and religion in light of history and across different religions.

http://www.mum.org/contrace.htm

Sonja :o)
GCU: Haven't read it all but going to