Erik Reuter wrote:

>> Free will, pretty well be definition, means that it is possible to
>> make
>
> Except you don't have a useful definition of free will, as you well
> know.

Free Will means that your decisions are taken by a soul.

A soul means that there is something in you that can't be explained
by physics, chemistry, or biology.

 = or =

(Materialist definition) A soul means that the processes that happen
inside a brain are so complex that it's impossible [*] to build any machine
that exactly reproduces them.

[*] because such machine would be bigger than the Universe

Definitions are evil, why they must be eradicated: then an electron has
a soul, because by QM we can't predict the behaviour of one electron :-/

Alberto Monteiro