Gautam Mukunda wrote:

> 2. Despite what people think, it's really not all that
> clear what to do in Africa.  The AIDS drugs that we're
> finally giving out there do some good, but the methods
> used to get them (basically, browbeating pharma
> companies that bothered to do research to try to cure
> AIDS) means that all private research in AIDS has, to
> first order, stopped.

And now for something completely different: those _vampires_
that control medical research are not interested in finding cures
for any disease, they are just pumping money into expensive
drugs that make _any_ disease a cronical disease.

They are more evil than the Cocaine Cartel of Medellin: at least
we can say, in favour of the cocaine barons, that those that
take cocaine are not _forced_ to take it in the first place.

Medical research should never be allowed to be controlled
by private companies. If there is any reason to fight Capitalism
and sponsor Communism, those Drug Dealers are number
one in my list.

> I imagine that history will
> judge the people who made that happen very harshly
> indeed, actually.

I imagine that History will be amazed at the passivity
of the early XXIers, who allowed the Drug Barons to
monopolize their lifes forever.

Alberto Monteiro