http://www.thewavemag.com/pagegen.php?pagename=article&articleid=22182

"Fifteen minutes of the video is just grainy footage of a moronic debate they taped off MSNBC. In it, a bookstore buyer and a Southern man argue over whether children should be allowed to read Harry Potter books. It’s brought to a climax when the mediator reads a passage from one of the books about an evil wizard drinking unicorn blood, then stops to incredulously shout, “Unicorn blood! Unicorn blood!? Can you explain that!?”

The bookstore buyer starts to calmly explain how sometimes make-believe book villains aren’t very nice, but the Southern man interrupts her to drawl, “I admit that my kids might not be able to find a unicorn in South Carolina.” He then explains that children are clever, and they’ll eventually think to kill and drink the blood from a pony or a dog. Then he awkwardly jams the words “post-Columbine” into a sentence to multiply the effectiveness of his argument by one million. It was a compelling debate, but I think it would have been more effective if the people behind this video got footage of someone who agreed with them but also wasn’t insane."

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Our products just aren't engineered for security." - Brian Valentine, senior vice president in charge of Microsoft's Windows development team.