--- Nick Arnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> While I think that's what you're asking others to
> do, David, I find that
> it works better for me to give myself those
> reminders, rather than
> others.  And yet this posting itself could easily be
> construed as such
> advice... and it probably is, somewhere in the gray
> area between my
> subconscious and reality.  Nevertheless, I really am
> trying to speak
> only for myself.

Nick.  Wisdom.  My viscera are not as wise as my
philosophy.  I regret allowing them to reach up and
control my mouth (or typing fingers.)

If you read:http://www.davidbrin.com/neocons.html
you'll see I have always found something positive to
say about past GOP presidents.  Please read some of
those positive things and consider this.

I have never been so depressed or scared or so totally
in loathing.  If that has made me at times overly
dramatic, I am deeply sorry.