----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Seeberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: Open-Shop, Closed-ShopRe: What are the real rules? and a bit
on unions

> Dan Minette wrote:

Do people who refuse to cross picket lines sit at home without income, or
do they often find work at other sites until the strike is over?  I'd be
surprised if a non-union worker would do without pay for weeks.  I wouldn't
be surprised if they just crossed that site off their list and went
elsewhere.

Dan M.