In a message dated 9/16/2004 6:09:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Do you  have a coherent objection to WalMart?
I have no idea, although I rather  doubt it.  But your
problem with WalMart, it's pretty obvious, is  the
people who shop at it.

How about their treatment of their employees? Horrible sex discrimination.
locking workers into the stores overnigtht. He does ot look down on the
shoppers. He looks down on the corporate management. Contrasts Walmart (and I  would
add Costco) who treat their workers with dignity and  respect