On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 04:34:42PM -0700, Gautam Mukunda wrote:

> http://www.guardian.co.uk/print/0,3858,5045652-113623,00.html
>
> Key quote (from the end):  John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, John
> Hinckley Jr - where are you now that we need you?"

Pathetic, really. Favoring the assassination of a democratically elected
official is sad, but what makes it really pathetic is that they aren't
prepared to do anything to back up their convictions except whine about
it in a rag. They apparently have no clue that if they don't want to see
Bush reelected, their time would be much better spent writing reasoned,
fact-based arguments about Bush's many failings.

> There truly is no better reason for voting for George Bush than that
> it would apall people like this.

Why is it worth your time or your vote to "apall" such pathetic
creatures as these? Will it accomplish any worthwhile goal other than
providing a few moments of schadenfreude?

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/