----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Pensinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: Br!n: On the Saudis

> Dan  wrote:
>
> >> 1) Crooks
> >> 2) Throwbacks
> >> 3) Idiots
> >
> > I think I mistated 3.  It should be Crazy.
>
> I think you should add 4. Deluded.  I know people that still think Nixon
> was a good president.

As far as defining your viewpoint, no argument.  But, I was trying to parse
the clearest meaning of David's text. BTW, the scientist in me would like
to see a similar questionnaire with Kerry supporters to see if there is a
significant difference in knowledge.  The questions would have to be
different, reflecting the political prejudices of the left instead of the
right, but I'm sure it could be done.

Dan M.