[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have come to notice that several of the messages I contributed to this list over the past few days still haven't arrived.

Is there a technical problem I should look into, or are the local powers-that-be involved in the evil act of censoring?

No technical problems.

If it's the former, it's a challenge. If it's the latter, I'm shocked, especially since this list's very namesake has always been preaching the free flow of ideas, freedom of speech, transparency and accountability. Censorship seems to go directly against those wonderful principles.

Yes, indeed. Sad, isn't it? Are you in fact shocked? If you know this list as well as you seem to be saying, then I think you almost certainly know the circumstances under which messages are moderated, indeed, the circumstances under which people can be banned from the list when moderation failed.

Thus, I suspect that since you familiar with the list, taking up arguments with Gautam and JDG almost immediately, and are posting from the Netherlands under an ambiguous return address, you are unlikely to be the least bit surprised to see your postings being moderated.

Anyone think I need to explain further?

Nick