"John D. Giorgis" wrote:

> A lot of liberal analysts I read are just about ready to give up on FL....
> meanwhile ABC News is reporting that there are 5 hour-long lines in
> Cleveland and Columbus at the time of poll closing, and OH is now basically
> hand-to-hand combat among the lawyers there between how to handle these
> lines (do you really make people wait until 1am to vote?) and of course,
> those provisional ballots.

Funny, I didn't have any sort of a wait at all last Monday when I did
early voting....  ;)  There were lines for early voting later in the
week, at least in the next county.  I did my early voting around 10AM.
It worked out fairly well for me.  (Voting today would have been a real
pain, and if there had been much of a line to speak of, I would have
ended up having to leave and go back later, dragging 3 children along,
probably all cranky to boot.)

        Julia