----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Baker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 4:45 AM
Subject: Re: Technical problem, or something far worse? :o(

> Sonja said:
>
> > Shees indeed. I'm still wondering what all this gall's got to do
> > with MY complaint. I'm my own person and I think I've earned my
> > stripes on this list for being an earnest, concerned and carefull
> > poster. Thus this, your behaviour towards _me_ is totally
> > unwarrented and completely undeserved.
>
> I don't recall Sonja ever saying anything that might justify her
> messages being moderated for any reason other than having subscribed
> new address. If she has been put on moderation for any reason other
than
> this, I too would like to know when and why, and I'd also like to
know
> if anybody else is being covertly moderated.

You can be moderated if someone spoofs your address for spamming.
It has happened to me, but that is something you deal with in order to
fight a persistent evil.<G>
In Sonja's case, well she and anyone who has an .nl address suffers
fallout from one certain persons bad behavior and frequent efforts to
break into the list.
It is this persons fixations that are the cause of such woes.

But, I think the Moderators could send a message explaining why one is
being moderated when moderation is applied. It would be a transparent
policy to do so, and would spare Sonja a great deal of grief. As
things are, I think it a bit unfair to leave her with a situation that
often causes her to believe that she is the victim of an old
prejudice.
I do not believe there is such a bias on the part of the moderators,
but I can also see where someone could get the idea that there is.

xponent
Off To Work Maru
rob