William said:

> [For the benefit of foreigners...]

> [...some of whom I bet will read this anyway]
>
>>  I have no idea what the point
>> of the "Cylon-occupied Caprica" thread is though.
>
> It gets us Boomer in the sun as well as Boomer in the Battlestar.
> Twice  as much Grace Park can't be a bad thing. Also there may be
> some plot  thingy involved that plays out slowly as an arc. A bit
> of suborning or  such.

I keep wondering if they are going to return the pair of them to the
Galactica, but this would lead to two Boomers in one place, which would
be obvious. I am also wondering whether the humanoid entities are
really Cylons or if they are Something Else that have somehow taken
over Cylon civilisation for their own ends. Have they ever themselves
said they are Cylons? I don't recall.

>> There isn't much of the old spaceships-blowing-each-other-up, is
>> there?
>
> But they do it rather well when they do.

Yes, they do. I think all things considered I'd rather have the battles
as infrequent as they are because it's hard to believe that the remain
few dozen Vipers could hold out against a weekly Cylon attack like in
the old series.

Rich