On Nov 29, 2004, at 10:57 AM, Warren Ockrassa wrote:

On Nov 29, 2004, at 11:27 AM, Dave Land wrote:

That's correct. It's called a pre-emptive strike.

Actually, it's called murder. Welcome to death row.

No, it's called war. And I'm not the one bringing it on, remember?

Regardless of my feelings about war, I don't think your useless and inflammatory statement is worthy of the name.

If you were the leader of a nation or tribe or some such and you
called for an attack on another nation or tribe or some such, you
might be able to call it war. When it's one whacko calling for the
death of other whackos, it's just incitement to murder.

In any event, it's just childish spouting off and does absolutely
nothing to move your argument -- whatever the hell it might have
been -- ahead.

Blessings,

Dave