This is the last I'm going to post with you on this subject, Dan; we're beginning to go in circles and it's pretty clear you're not going to concede that even *one* of my points makes any sense. Whether this is out of stubbornness or a genuine inability to grasp the validity of others' opinions is an exercise I hope you'll take up.