Dan Minette wrote:

He's a Baptist.  He fits within a broad category of "born again Christians"
who know that they are already saved, so their actions cannot condemn them.
What's critical, of course, is that he speaks like a born again Christian
when he speaks of religion.

He joined a United Methodist Church while in Washington... some friends of mine go to the same one and said he was there quite regularly. Pretty far from the Baptist church of his youth. I don't see how one could lump him in with today's evangelicals. I've talked about spirituality with him ever so briefly and he certainly didn't come off that way at all.

Say, what church does George Bush, also a Methodist, attend?

Nick