--- David Brin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     Certainly those who have hired Michael Crichton
> as
> their house science fiction author, to go around
> denigrating science in general and undermine
> thoughts
> of Climate Change, these are ostriches, as you
> describe.

Since you're so free with such accusations, Dr. Brin,
should I (conducting myself by the same standards you
maintain) refer to you as the person bought by George
Soros as his house science fiction author?  I would
have exactly the same evidence that you do.  I just
want to understand the standards of your namesake
community better.

=====
Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]