Last episode here until January 3rd. This one and last week's kept up the standard of the show so far. Just four more to go in this 13 ep season. We won't know if another series is commissioned until the US viewing figures are in. So you USAns had better watch it!

Last week's scary torture episode was rather well done. And then this week a hilarious Baltar ep. I nearly fell off the couch when Starbuck walks in on Baltar, who is in the middle of imaginary sex with #6. "Your fly is open."

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." -- Ken Olson, President, Chairman and Founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977