----- Original Message -----
From: "Gautam Mukunda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 11:20 PM
Subject: Re: "God Is With Us" L3

> --- Robert Seeberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> <Lots of stuff about Nariyah>
>
> She didn't see it.  It doesn't mean it didn't happen.
> Dave is a good orthodox leftist and an apologist for
> totalitarian dictators, Rob, but I thought better of you.

That's what I fail to understand about your rhetoric here.
I don't see Dave apologizing for dictators and I certainly am not
either.

Some Americans are bad people. Our jails are full of them. Some bad
people make it into the military and do bad things that shame us. I
don't see anything that is in any way unpatriotic about pointing that
out and sending the bad guys sorry asses to prison.

We keep our own house clean, do we not?

xponent
No Monopoly On Goodness Maru
rob