On Jan 9, 2005, at 3:53 AM, Erik Reuter wrote:

On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 10:33:14PM -0700, Warren Ockrassa wrote:

I also think it's rude to offer advice on a topic and, when asked
for further information, to behave as though you've been massively
inconvenienced, your attention diverted from other matters of much
greater moment than continuing a discussion in which you did not,
strictly speaking, have to participate from the beginning.

You are rather prone to exaggeration, aren't you?

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. I never exaggerate. Not even a little bit.

(Which response do *you* believe is the greater waste of time? Do you
have a keystroke counter?

Yours, mostly -- just about everything you write, in fact.

Erik, has it struck you as peculiar yet that you have several different people telling you precisely the same thing about yourself? Are we all wrong? Or is it just possible that the information we're giving you -- that you're curt at best, rude at least, and arrogant at worst online -- might in fact be completely true?

-- Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books http://books.nightwares.com/ Current work in progress "The Seven-Year Mirror" http://www.nightwares.com/books/ockrassa/Flat_Out.pdf