At 10:13 AM Tuesday 2/8/2005, Travis Edmunds wrote:

From: Ray Ludenia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Cat-astrophe (was: E-mail program questions)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 22:52:17 +1100

From: Deborah Harrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For behaviors/places it isn't workable, I use "The
Enforcer"....a squirt gun filled with water and a tiny
bit (teaspoon) of white vinegar.

Why the vinegar my dear?

Obvious! It's for a sour-puss.

After a squirt of vinegar, I bet they are! Well at least it's not malt I suppose. That'd just be cruel.

Oy.

I got home about midnight (the hour, about an hour ago now), and Midnight (the cat) walked out of the door, saw my stepmother's cat crossing the street towards home, and of course the chase was on, followed by yowling coming from the back yard of a neighbor (a deputy sheriff, so I was not going to pursue them into his yard.)

Eventually he decided to reactivate his hearing and realized I was really getting rather p***ed off standing there calling him and ran back to me . . .

--Ronn! :)