Robert G. Seeberger wrote:

http://totl.net/VirusScanner/?

Human Virus Scanner
The virus that have infected you will be show here along with their cures, if known.

Viruses you suffer from:

Linux Install the latest version of Microsoft Windows. Learn to love it. Free BSD The GPL isn't that bad really. Adopt a penguin at the zoo. 8-Bit Polygons, all the polygons you can get are not enough. Discordia Buy a suit. Invest your money. Eat hotdog buns on a friday. UNIX (80%) Anything this old must be obselete. Go and install a nice modern operating system. I hear MSDOS has come a long way lately.

My god, I'm an hideous infected monster! Don't look at me!

~Maru