At 09:28 PM Saturday 4/2/2005, Julia Thompson wrote:
Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 06:20 PM Saturday 4/2/2005, William T Goodall wrote:

On 3 Apr 2005, at 1:52 am, Damon Agretto wrote:

I was going to simply let this go by without giving it the dignity of a response, but after all this time you all know me better than that . . .

Call it for what it is: trolling.

Don't call Ronn! a troll!

Let's look at the evidence:
Eats meat?  Check.
Has a beard?  Check.

Well, there goes my mental picture of you.... (Don't know why I didn't think you'd have a beard, but I did.)

It varies. The first couple of times I grew one, it was for a play or something like that, and a number of people complemented me on how I looked with it, so from time to time since I have gotten the urge to grow it back, then after a while I'll either get tired of it or something will come up that causes me to shave it off.

Next question is the tidiness of the beard. Trolls don't keep tidy beards.

Relatively tidy. So far, every time I've grown one, it's come out that way naturally.

What I was disappointed with was after I went to all the trouble of finding rubber bands in BYU's colors of blue and white, no one at the SF symposium a few weeks ago commented on the fact I used them to tie up my ponytail. (First time I've grown one of those, starting late last summer.)

--Ronn! :)