--- Doug Pensinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey, hey, hey, how about that Kirk Saarloos one
> hitting your Orioles
> tonight!
>
> Thank goodness for baseball season. Go A's!
>
> --
> Doug

Gee, thanks Doug (:-)), I didn't know that until I
read it on list :-(  This is my first day reading the
list in weeks - I'm so overloaded with work this is
kind of my despairing gesture at ever getting it
finished...

I like to think that I take sporting success with me
wherever I go (it's a sort of karmic balancing for my
own lack of athletic talent, I think).  When I was
growing up and the only team I cared about was the
Redskins - the glory days of three Superbowls.  Then I
fell in love with baseball - and the Orioles started
to win.  I moved to Boston...and the Patriots started
to win.  I moved back to Boston...and the Red Sox
_and_ the Pats.  Naturally, I take all the credit for
this. :-)  Tom Brady should, say, give me at least a
1% cut of his groupies out of gratitude - I'd be happy
to take one for the team on his behalf :-)

Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Freedom is not free"
http://www.mukunda.blogspot.com