Nick Arnett wrote:
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:04:52 -0230, Travis Edmunds wrote

He's a good bit of fun, I must say. Borders on annoying though (sorry Nick!). But I really can't say much seeing as how most people complain about my darling, Ken Jennings.

He has annoying genes, I'm sure.

I was wondering if you were talking about *that* Bob, but figured that was just my ego sneaking in.

What's he done now? I don't expect to be home tonight at 7:30... should I set the VCR?

Yes, do. I wasn't going to be able to see the beginning, so I had Dan record it. I caught the last half or so, and what I caught is worth taping and watching at least once. :)

        Julia