----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Arnett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: Peaceful Change L3

> On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 07:47:14 -0700 (PDT), Gautam Mukunda wrote
>
> > No.  That _is_ what you are saying.  It may not be
> > what you are _trying_ to say, but it is what you are saying.
>
> While there are undoubtedly things about me that I cannot see, but you
can, it
> appears that perhaps you're getting rather carried away with that idea.

That's not the point.  The text anyone, including writes, has a plain sense
to it.  You write text that a number of people concur on the
straightforward meaning of the text.  That meaning is not what you say you
intend to convey.  It would be extraordinarily helpful to give clues we can
better understand, if we are not understanding the meaning you intend to
convey.

It sounds about like this to me.  You say A.  We seem to agree A->B.  Then
I ask why you believe B and you say I'm jumping to invalid conclusions.  I
misunderstood the syllogism. Usually, the questions I ask are met with
silence and another tact is given instead.  I'm not trying to put you to
the question, I'm just trying to figure things out.  By asking questions, I
hope I can fit what you write into a framework.

Dan M.

Dan M.