--- Robert Seeberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Think you could tone down the insult rhetoric a bit?
> Remember that you guys have an audience.
>

> TIA
>

> xponent
> Concrete Maru
> rob

I'm sorry, Nick just called me a McCarthyite and a
Fascist and you object to me telling Nick the word
doesn't mean what he claims it means?  I mean, as a
conservative I accept that this is an automatic
reaction - disagree with a leftist and being called a
fascist is pretty much a first response - but this is
a bit much.  If I wanted to insult him, trust me, it
would have been a lot more pointed than that.

Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Freedom is not free"
http://www.mukunda.blogspot.com