Gautam Mukunda wrote
> Subject: France supports unilateralism, preventive war
>
> The amazing thing about this article is how _blatant_
> it is.
>
> http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,1564,1559253,00.html

That's pretty sad isn't it. Nice find :) I can't see in his words where
he actually says he supports preemptive war, but then I have not read
the anti-succession act. Again, it's just a lot of global political
bullshit. Don't think I ever thought that highly of the French. I put
them in the same self interested, greedy, lying manipulative group of
governments as umm, the Italians, the Australians, the Chinese, the
Americans etc etc etc etc etc.

Andrew