On Apr 28, 2005, at 7:43 PM, JDG wrote:

The Bush Administration used the child/permission slip analogy to make this
*latter* viewpoint, that the US must gain the *permission* of the UN
Security Council before activing, appear repulsive and appear to be
reducing our great nation to childishness.

Dunno about our great nation, but obviously our citizenry has sunk to that level.

Would you [plural] mind finding a different horse to flog? This one's dead. And while you're [singular] at it consider dropping the pompous tone as well. It's obnoxious.

-- Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books http://books.nightwares.com/ Current work in progress "The Seven-Year Mirror" http://www.nightwares.com/books/ockrassa/Flat_Out.pdf