At 08:50 PM Monday 5/9/2005, Julia Thompson wrote:
Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 08:28 PM Monday 5/9/2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 5/9/2005 6:12:47 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>Rule  1: When you have a house full of kids, never let them look
>down into  the pancake batter unless you check both their hands
>AND their mouths  first.
>
>You get less grating teeth that way.

That was really a stretch.

I think you're thinking of the Three Stooges film where the rubber cement
was poured into the pancake batter.

Ah, yes. Classic cinema.

I thought cinnamon was more commonly used with French toast than with pancakes....

Julia

I'm beginning to think this whole list is one big Eliza program I have somehow inadvertently accessed . . .

:-P

-- Ronn!  :)