On May 9, 2005, at 11:52 PM, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

At 12:30 AM Tuesday 5/10/2005, Dave Land wrote:
On May 9, 2005, at 9:45 PM, Warren Ockrassa wrote:

On May 9, 2005, at 7:54 PM, Maru Dubshinki wrote:

No, no- I'm pretty sure it was 'nutmeg';  everyone knows that the
psychedelic effects of cinnamon is debatable and probably null.

I don't know what you mean by 'nutmeg'.

But
the hallucinogenic effects of the highly prized cloves of nutmeg are
well known since the Middle Ages. Hmm. Coincidence?

Do you think it's coincidence that cinnamon existed in the middle ages?
Of course it isn't. Please pay attention. The signal to noise ratio is
too high.

I see the greatest minds of our list destroyed by madness.

You realize what that says about those of us who are left, don't you?

Either you flatter yourself by including yourself among "the greatest minds" and experience discomfort of being "destroyed by madness" or you do not consider yourself one of "the greatest minds" to begin with.

I'm glad that we can have fun with this recent spate of slam-posting.

Dave