> I have long wondered about the drivers for this. Why is it a
> good idea, in an evolutionary or even social sense, for
> menstrual cycles to be synchronized. I know lots of primates
> do it, I am curious if it is a hangover, or if it is still a
> useful thing.

It was God's gift to men that have to live with multiple women in the house:
get the cycles all over at once so the poor man doesn't have to live a
constant life of 24/7/365 of PMS and women with hairpin triggers.

Gary
Still sleep deprived Maru

If you can't stand the heat, don't tickle the dragon.
(especially if it has PMS)