At 12:34 AM Friday 5/13/2005, Nick Arnett wrote:
On Thu, 12 May 2005 22:33:12 -0700, Nick Arnett wrote

> Are those liberal or conversative opinions?  Or sumpin' else?

Hmm.  Saw that intriguing misspelling just as I clicked the send button.

I think I'm going to start a conversative party. We'll just talk about stuff
and do nothing about it. Say, that sounds familiar... where have I heard that
before?

Sounds like the vast majority of those who are registered as members of _any_ currently existing political party. And probably the vast majority of the remainder of the members when it comes to issues other than the one or a handful which are hot-button issues for those individuals personally. The adage "When all is said and done, there's a lot more said than done," is at least as applicable in politics as it is in any other field of human endeavor . . .

-- Ronn! :)