* Julia Thompson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> I've been asked to ask you to tone it down on personal attacks
> on-list.
>
> If you make many more personal attacks on-list, the probability of
> your being placed on moderation will be non-zero.

It seems we have more nattering ninnies! But a new breed, cowardly
whiners who only can whine when their victim can't read them! We have
known for a while that Brin-L is full of passive-agressives who whine
constantly while running sneaky attacks on people behind their backs. In
case anyone missed it, David Brin himself pointed it out a while back.

Incidentally, this thread is still missing a few countries from the Axis
of Eggheads.

My threaded email client is ready, and my left middle finger needs
something to do!