On May 24, 2005, at 12:31 PM, Mark wrote:

Warren, do you have a lightsaber?

Let's see ... no, though I've got an old Darth Vader helmet, a more or less complete collection of the smaller-version TIE toys (fighter, bomber, advanced, etc.), several Eagles from Space: 1999 (Dinky versions) and TOS and TNG version tricorders.

I think about the only way I'd want a lightsaber would be if it was a *working* one. That would be tha' shizznit.

--
Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books
http://books.nightwares.com/