At 07:24 PM 5/24/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>> >reducing the actual number of non defense federal
>> employees (for the
>> >1st time since 1912)
>>
>> Of course, a large part of the increase in
>> non-defense federal employees
>> came from the nationalization of the air screeners
>> industry, which is
>> hardly a Bush proposal.
>
>Fah!!!!!!   You call the wholly unneeded cavity
>searches that we are now undergoing a GOOD thing?

I'm utterly bamboolzed as to how you arrived at that interpretation of my
comments.    I think that the TSA is woefully misguided in most things that
they do, and in the particular context of the TSA swelling the ranks of
fellow employees, you can hardly blame Bush for that one - that was an idea
with its origins in the Democratic Party immediately following 9/11.

JDG