William T Goodall wrote:

On 18 Jun 2005, at 8:51 pm, KZK wrote:

Tens of millions killed by Indian (continental) cult 'thugees'.

Hundreds of millions killed by roman catholic church.

Story at eleven.

Are you a new troll or an old troll with a new address?

I must be a new troll.  Lol.

I was just pointing out that Mr. Ockrassa's Slanderous remarks are no different from pres. Bush and other Lying, weaseling Rightwing leaders accuse atheists of being the the cause of the holocaust. Nor is it very far removed from Reverend Falwells viciously slanderous remarks: "I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen'" about 911.

Not very different at all.

In fact it is the same tactics being used by the Rightwing media to slander Sen. Durbin and misdirect attention away from Guantanamo Bay and torture.

The question is not whether the US man who murdered his 9 children was like Stalin--clearly he was not. The question is whether he is different enough. If all you can say to defend this child murderer is point to Stalin and say Stalin was worse then you are despicable indeed.